Dodge Journey Dodge Journey forum for discussion on the popular Dodge Crossover and CUV.

Bluetooth/Intermittent Connection Drops

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2013, 11:16 PM
corypage7
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bluetooth/Intermittent Connection Drops

I have a 2013 Journey with the 8.4 RE2 interface and have ongoing issues with bluetooth music streaming dropping connection intermittently. Anybody else having this same issue or heard of a solution for this? Have problems with multiple phones.. both Android and iOS.

Thanks!

Old 10-23-2013, 11:33 AM
DodgeCACares
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Corypage7,

I haven't heard of any issues with music streaming and dropping the connection. Have you discussed this with a Dodge dealer?

Are all other bluetooth features such as phone pairing working properly?

If you would like assistance reviewing with a dealer or have any other inquiries please PM your VIN# and I'd be happy to help.

Old 11-21-2013, 04:00 PM
Dandonnelly73
Default Radio

I just bought a 2012 crew with alpine speakers, but the radio cuts off sound anytime I'm using blue tooth, AUX or USB, brought to a dealer and was told I had a loose fuse um ok... Second visit they are now ordering a new radio. I check on cructhfield and sorry to say right now no one makes a radio that will go in the journey due to the heater controls that are built into the touch screen. Sucks

Old 01-15-2014, 12:55 PM
corypage7

Originally Posted by Dandonnelly73
I just bought a 2012 crew with alpine speakers, but the radio cuts off sound anytime I'm using blue tooth, AUX or USB, brought to a dealer and was told I had a loose fuse um ok... Second visit they are now ordering a new radio. I check on cructhfield and sorry to say right now no one makes a radio that will go in the journey due to the heater controls that are built into the touch screen. Sucks
Dandonnelly73,

Did replacing the radio fix the problem.. Going to be taking my Dodge in soon to have dealer take a look at it. Thanks!

Quick Reply: Bluetooth/Intermittent Connection Drops