Dodge Journey Dodge Journey forum for discussion on the popular Dodge Crossover and CUV.

2015 DJ Possessed??

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2020, 12:38 PM
Mudshack
Veteran
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 2015 DJ Possessed??

My 2015 DJ has only 90k on it. It has had the cylinder heads on 2-4-6 replaced twice, the oil filter housing replaced, and the rear wiper only works when the transmission is in reverse. But yesterday takes the cake!!!

My check engine light comes on while driving. So I take it to O'Reillys to pull the codes. Upon plugging in the diagnostic tool my DJ throws a fit!! The tool says it has problems connecting. The "check AWD" light comes on, and flashes on the center gauge screen, the oil pressure shows up on the screen maxed out but won't show a PSI, the radio turns on and then off, the wipers turn on and we can not turn them off, the low fuel light turns on and the menu says check low fuel. Turn off the DJ and it won't turn back on. Try a couple of times. Finally it turns back on and everything happens again while the tool is connected. People in the parking lot were cracking up!!

I shut it off and waited a few min. I started it up and drove it home. Seems to be running just fine and all the guages/temps/psi running normal. But check engine light is still on.

WHAT THE HECK???

Quick Reply: 2015 DJ Possessed??