Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

looking for stock springs for a 2005 magnum r/t

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2007, 08:17 PM
wiz kidd
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for stock springs for a 2005 magnum r/t

i dont know if i posted this in the wrong section before, but i'll post it here too, just so its in the magnum section

well here's the thing, i just bought a 2005 magnum rt and the car is so low the passanger side of the car rubs and stuff when you hit even small bumps, i know the guy that had it changed the tires to bigger ones, but they're not much bigger

but i'm looking for a set of stock coil springs for a 2005 magnum rt

please let me know if someone has them, either post on here or just pm me

thanks

Old 10-16-2007, 07:11 PM
2005 Magnum R/T Hemi
Captain
Default RE: looking for stock springs for a 2005 magnum r/t

Wiz Kidd,
Where do you live? I am in Southern California. I got a set... But what is on there right now? I suspect too low of a drop. I installed the Eibach Pro Kit and it lowered it right around an inch or so. Makes all the difference in the world... I can go in and out of Steep Driveways straight without scraping and I have only bottomed out on (1) Speed Bump. (thing was the size of a small curb in a High School Parking lot and I had (5) adults in the car...) Ride feels stock on a smooth road. A bit rougher on a rough road. (duh...) But it handles well turning and returns to the ground real quick when jumping, with no bottom out. (that would be like a train track jump, not a stream crossing jump like the Dukes') And... My daughter drove it up a curb island in a parking lot, straddled the whole island witha wheel on each side of the islandand continued on like she was in my Dakota. All that with no damage. (Yes, Pupils Dialated, Heart Rate Increased, I freaked out...) I like my car just the way it is. OK, I don't have the 392 in there yet, but I need to get the Challenger so I can Garage the Magnum for mods... Once the front wheels come up off the ground at a light, I will be happy. Oh yeah, on it's own power... Getting hit by a speeding Bus from behind and lifting the wheels does not count...

Bottom line, I would not suggest going back to stock, maybe just a little less drop...

[IMG]local://upfiles/10346/6E0469DF9B62409B9EB0E8F87538AA5D.jpg[/IMG]

Old 10-19-2007, 11:12 PM
undropped
Veteran
Default RE: looking for stock springs for a 2005 magnum r/t

hey Jimmy, how much to ship those stock brings, mine kinda got cut

Quick Reply: looking for stock springs for a 2005 magnum r/t