Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Folks who race, beware

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2004, 07:33 PM
speedyguy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Folks who race, beware

Dodgemech its not you per say I had an issue with and yes also wanted to leave the post alone…I know I know you couldn’t tell.

You are right in these facts from what I know.

Any insurance company can pull your insurance regardless. Really the contracts are so open that really they are the ones protected.

Now if you send written notice you are jumping and pounding the living daylights out of your car they will tell you immediately your standard insurance is void. They will more likely also tell you that you will need a different kind of insurance and suggest you talk to your agent for requirements and cost.

As for auto industry as you know they are tired of idiots trashing there cars, as is done on there TV adds and then trying to claim the blown parts from abuse as warrantee work. Makes sense.

this whole big brother and fatalist flavor is what gets me upset because it enables broad sweeping bills that stop the use of aftermarket parts and the right to modify your car. Something I hold as a very important part of my rights.

Ty

Old 11-27-2004, 07:35 PM
dodgemech
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Folks who race, beware

ORIGINAL: speedyguy
this whole big brother and fatalist flavor is what gets me upset because it enables broad sweeping bills that stop the use of aftermarket parts and the right to modify your car. Something I hold as a very important part of my rights.

Ty
Thats why I drive cars so old the gov't just leaves me alone.

Quick Reply: Folks who race, beware