Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

The Sickest Magnum

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 07:12 PM
dodgedudedodge
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Sickest Magnum

This picture is courteous of www.RimExperts.com

They were featuring this car at a car show, showing off the car and wheels that they sell.

Amazing!

[IMG]local://upfiles/80984/75CCF123643446E7B848AE851DCF5C35.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-21-2008, 07:03 PM
dcxguy
Default RE: The Sickest Magnum

Not as bad as this car. Posted for sale in another forum. $45K. 2.7L V6. $80K invested.

[/align][/align][/align]

Old 01-30-2008, 01:00 PM
t91wheeler

Nice but too bad theystarted with a 2.7...

Old 03-11-2008, 07:02 PM
Zomby Woof

That silver Magnum is gross. I have nothing agianst customizing but the way they do cars today look pretty sick. I've seen some nicely done Magnums and grossly done Magnums and that one is gross!

Old 03-11-2008, 09:28 PM
macgawd
Amateur

I agree, Zomby. Maybe I'm just too old, but I don't like all this "gangsta" looking crap, with the ridiculous oversized wheels and crappy paint. The Magnum is a muscle car, and shouldn't be disrespected by being given the same treatment that a ricer gets.

Just my two cents.

Old 03-12-2008, 04:50 PM
Zomby Woof

You won't hear any rap/hip-hop crap blasting out of my speakers either. AAAAARRRGGGG!!!!! Classic rock, blues, blues/rock, fusion jazz is more my style.

Old 03-13-2008, 12:29 AM
Mag4u

I have a"gansta" ride and i blast deathmetal, rap, techno... no country allowed! Sorry for the grandpaws on here that are stuck in their time machines! Have sum fun while your still here! Nice rides guys! like mine?

[IMG]local://upfiles/84860/B14FA199363940B98EA7BF59FE1F99D6.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-13-2008, 04:36 PM
Zomby Woof

No country allowed in my ride either. And I'm no grandpa. Besides that, I don't drive some boring stodgy mobile. My other car is a '95 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST with a stick. I'm the original owner of that car. And even when I get old (as you will too) I still won't be driving some old folks car. In fact I know a few guys in this town that drive street rods and such, some are as old as my Dad. When you get to be in your 50's you probably won't like the new music that will be around then and you'll still be listening to your death metal and techno, etc.

Anyway, I didn't think of it before but there were cars just as bad as that in the early 70's. They were called "pimpmobiles". They were usually Cadillacs dressed up with oversized headlight bezels and leapord skin seats with lost of fuzzy trim and bright colors. You can see them in the James Bond film "Live & Let Die". Who knows, maybe the pimpmobiles in that movie started that fad back then? Sotaste for gaudy cars has been around for a while. Even today don't they still call it "pimping your ride"?

Quick Reply: The Sickest Magnum