Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Exhaust/Cat Back Systems and Headers

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2004, 09:42 AM
BMWDON
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Exhaust/Cat Back Systems and Headers

Ive done some exterior mods like Viper stripes in white, and a WRX type hood scoop.
Pictures now damnya! Pictures I say! [sm=wakeup.gif]

Old 12-17-2004, 12:23 PM
mavado007

I don't know what to think about Borla. Magnaflow is pretty much the same kit for alot less.

I had Borla on my old Camaro and wasn't too happy with it, but maybe they have a great kit for the Magnums. I don't know, every system is different.

Old 01-16-2005, 10:07 PM
farhawk
Rookie

Got my magnum on Friday. (-: Saturday the Magnafow system went on with 50 miles on the car. Kit quality of the Magnaflow system is excellent. I spent about 90 minutes in the driveway to get it on, aligned, and tightened. Noise levels in the car are about as quite as any decent 2.5" system I have ever had. Sound out back is approaching the sound of the Magnum Commercial. Overall I am pleased with it.

There is one thing I'm not too pleased about that is not the fault of the exhaust system. I think saw one other comment about this but I'm surprised there has not been more. When the MDS kicks in the car loses its pleasing V8 rumble. Instead it sounds like a 4 cylinder car that needs a muffler. No wonder RT's were not delivered with an exhaust tone like the commercials!! While I'm complaining about the MDS I also dectect a slight vibrtation in the car that comes and goes as the MDS does. The vibration occurs in the 4 cylinder mode. It is slight but it is there.

I have a couple of other complaints but I love the Magnum. No regrets.

Quick Reply: Exhaust/Cat Back Systems and Headers