Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Windshield Condensation problem

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 11:57 AM
hdwolv1
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Windshield Condensation problem

Hello all,
I'm curious to know if anyone has experienced major condensation problems on the inside of the windshield after the car has sat out overnight? For a while now, I had been getting a small "spotting" of it near the center of the windshield, no big deal. But several nights in the past week it's gotten so bad, that I actually had to wipe off the entire upper section of the drivers side of the windshield to remove the water prior to driving it! The weather here (Northern Italy) has been cold but dry, no rain, and there has been the attendant frost has been on the outside, but I am starting to wonder what's causing this interior problem as well. I thought I'd seen something similar to this browsing through the forum before, or in the TSB sites, but can't seem to find it again. Any input or comments appreciated. I'm waiting on a lighting module (A/C button) and a few other things from the dealer over here to take the car back for a small laundry list of warranty items, and if this is one of them, I'd like to get him to look at it while I'm there. (Have to drive nearly 40 min to get to an Authorized Dealer!!)
Thanks
Bryan

Quick Reply: Windshield Condensation problem