Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

New Car

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2004, 03:18 AM
Fauvay
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Car

So.. I had an option for a new company car and it was a no brainer. I am a European car guy to the core, but I needed to make a choice and this one obviously has a lot of European influence. So question is, what can I do to the meager 2.7 that I have adopted to increase the juice and enjoy this car. Although I should note, I have enjoyed it so far. Dodge did a really nice job with this car.

Little help. My Magnesium ride needs some xtra life. What's out there in the American tuning world?

Thanks guys and great site btw.

Fauvay(ClubB5.com)

Old 12-20-2004, 06:21 AM
LilSparkPlug
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Car

Welcome to the site. The 2.7 is actually a pretty peppy engine for the size of the car. I was impressed upon driving one. Simple modifications that you can do to any car will help you a little bit. Intake, headers, exhaust, GROUND the car better all dodge's have ****ty grounding, new larger spark plug wires, better spark plugs I like the NGK Iridiums. Simple things like that will help you out in the long run. I'm sure theres more out there for them, but I'm just not too familiar with the 2.7L....MoparSuperCenter.com may have more for the Magnum than I know of.

Again welcome and good luck with the new ride!!