Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

In For Repairs Withdrawls

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2004, 04:01 AM
2005 Magnum R/T Hemi
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default In For Repairs Withdrawls

My Magnum is in the shop waiting for a 'Special Order' part for the Transmission. Bad 'Valve Body' is all I got so far. Has anyone else had a problem with their Tramsmission? Problem occured when Auto-Stick would not work and Transmission slammed into gear when put in Drive. Feedback would be cool, but the worst thing is the Rice Burner they cave me for a Loaner Car.

Old 12-21-2004, 12:51 PM
VegasHemi
Professional
Default RE: In For Repairs Withdrawls

Sorry to hear about your machine being in the ER! The only problem I had with the tranny was a small leak the dealer fixed in an hour. Good luck, and keep us posted on any updates.

Old 12-22-2004, 12:20 AM
alext

I had the same problem in August when my car was in a shop for almost four weeks. At that time nobody knew what is going on, my sevice manager speht hours and hours with STAR technical support. you could see my posts in a magnum forum here. Know I have almost 6000 miles and no problem with transmission( in that time it was 3000 miles0

Old 12-22-2004, 01:15 AM
LilSparkPlug
Champion

Wow hunn I'm sorry to hear that. Hope everything works out okat for you. My friends that have them haven't had that issue. Though yet worse still, my good friend down in Jersey had his Brilliant Black 05 in for an oilchange, and they shorted something out and set his whole entire CAR on fire!! The poor thing only had less than 1000 miles on it! (He changed it at 500). So...it could be worse.

My SRTs been in the shop for 3 months after an accident. My rental is an Impala [>:]! Wanna trade rentals? lol

Quick Reply: In For Repairs Withdrawls