Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Flowmaster cat back exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2005, 10:56 PM
bkmgrt
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Flowmaster cat back exhaust

did anyone find out anything about this system...i called but was put on hold and never talked to anyone..

Old 01-06-2005, 03:42 PM
MagnumRT
Captain

I just got off the phone with FlowMaster, here is the latest news on the Cat Back System for the 2005 Magnum RT:

They just finished the prototype, they expect to release the system in a few weeks. No part numbers or prices are available at this time.

Yes, they do have a TV commercial out about the system, so I wasn't dreaming.

Stay tuned............................................. ........

Bob

Old 01-06-2005, 08:32 PM
MattRobertson
Professional

Just got off the phone with them myself. The guy I spoke to also wouldn't mention prices or part numbers but when pressed for a balpark said "at least $500".

I like that ballpark.

Airflow and HP increases can be definitely expected. The kit will be all bolt-on.

I asked about noise and drone, and whether they will be including resonators. Expect to see American Thunder and Force II versions, with the former maybe having no resonators and the latter having tuned-by-Flowmaster versions. He specifically mentioned that they are working now to tune the Force II to eliminate drone (!). Nothing specific on the muffler series they will base the kit on.

Release to be likely at the end of this month or 1st week in Feb.

He didn't know what pipe size would be used, but said if he had to guess 2 1/4". He was just guessing so take that (and the rest of this for that matter) as nothing firm.

So now I am really, really REALLY curious to see what they come up with.

Quick Reply: Flowmaster cat back exhaust