Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Best Tire and Wheel Size calculator site.

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 11:43 PM
taz85268
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Tire and Wheel Size calculator site.

Hi All,

I just got my 2005 Magnum R/T a couple of weeks ago and really love it.
This is my first post on this site, soI thought that I should make it a good one.

This is the BEST Tire/Wheel Size calculator that I have ever seen so I thought I would share.
http://www.bigcustomwheels.com/rt_specs.jsp

There is a side by side comparison between two different set-ups and then you get info like Suspension Clearance and Speedometer differences. Very handy.

Well, since I am an "Old Guy" (50 years young) I am looking to go "Old School" on my Magnum.
I have looked at all of the 20-22-24 inch tire andwheel set-ups on other Mag's, but they just do not appeal to me personally.

I think that I am going to go with WIDE 18's on mine (The old "Steam-Roller" look).
Maybe 275/50/18 on the rear and 255/55/18 on the front.
I had a '74 Ford Ranchero with that set-up (on 15 inch rims)and 3" black side pipes. It was awesome.

Anyways, I would like to hear from anyone else that may have this setup (or a reasonable faxcimilie there of) on their Magnum.
Specifically, Wheel Widths and Offset combinations.

Thanks for having such a cool site where we Magnum Lovers can exchange ideas.
Enjoy,
Taz

Quick Reply: Best Tire and Wheel Size calculator site.