Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Considering a Dodge Magnum... Thoughts?

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 10:58 PM
ganzhimself
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Considering a Dodge Magnum... Thoughts?

Hey guys, I was a previous Dodge Durango owner, and I have the itch go get back into a RWD (possibly AWD) vehicle after driving around a rather soulless FWD for the past two years. I'm looking at buying within the next 6-12 months at the latest... Anyway, I am a huge fan of the Dodge Magnums and the Chargers.

So, I'm looking for the advice and knowledge of some Magnum owners. How do you guys/girls like your Magnums? I'm interested in either the R/T or the R/T AWD... I guess if things really went my way possibly the SRT-8, but I don't know... What kind of powertrain modifications are available for these cars? How about suspension/handling mods? I'm not looking at building a track car, but I'd like to build a sleeper. If anyone could share their thoughts, feelings, or advice (what to look out for in a used one) about the Magnum and/or Charger, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

Old 09-12-2008, 03:44 PM
65standard
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well, you would have to buy a used one since they stopped making them back in december 2007. they only made a few 2008 models in those three short months.

however, there are plenty of great used ones out there. the aftermarket support gets greater everyday. i expect a lot more muscle parts in the future since they released the new challenger.

Quick Reply: Considering a Dodge Magnum... Thoughts?