Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Customer Assistance (NOT!!)

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2005, 05:24 PM
FlatEric
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Customer Assistance (NOT!!)

Before I found out you could look at the AWD Magnum hub and see the offset, I sent an E-Mail to the Customer Assistance address on the company web page. Question was simple, "What is the offset on the stock Magnum RT AWD wheels?" and here is the exact answer I got back. I need that job.......sign me up!

Dear William,

Thank you for your recent email to DaimlerChrysler Motors Corporation
regarding information about the wheel offset of the stock 18" wheels on
the Magnum RT AWD.

Unfortunately, I do not have the above requested information to provide.
If you need assistance, I suggest you contact your local DaimlerChrysler
dealership for assistance.

Thank you again for your email.

Old 03-10-2005, 06:29 PM
kenowell
Default RE: Customer Assistance (NOT!!)

flateric did you get your wheels yet,, curious to know how it works out for you,as i have a sxt awd and right now looking at the zinik z12 although not listed on the site you got yours from,looking into them and hoping they can work on a awd as i really want a black set for my black sxt

Old 03-10-2005, 06:49 PM
FlatEric
Veteran

Not yet, just sent the sales guy a mail to see what the status is, they were to try them on this week.

Old 03-12-2005, 06:15 PM
356MAGNUM
Record Breaker

This don't surprise me. Whats even worse is the "help" you get from the dealership. When I bought the Magnum and waiting for the car to be preped, I went to the service area and asked how many quarts of oil the 3.5L Magnum uses. The service manager didnt know and asked a mech. The answer that they gave me was 5 WRONG!.

Then a couple of days ago, I went back and asked what size the dash speakers were. I asked the parts guy there and he could just gve a part number so I went to the service area. The answer there was 4" WRONG again.

I don't know if they are pulling numbers aout of their *sses, but if you are not sure, just say that.

Quick Reply: Customer Assistance (NOT!!)