Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

SXT vs RT?

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2005, 11:13 PM
dll2k4
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SXT vs RT?

Can someone post a link to the posting guidelines? Can't seem to find them.
Regardless, I don't think the moderators will mind if we post straight facts or honest questions. For example, why are our fuel prices rising again while oil company profits hit new records year after year after year?

Old 04-12-2005, 11:49 PM
Husker
Professional
Default RE: SXT vs RT?

ORIGINAL: dll2k4

Can someone post a link to the posting guidelines? Can't seem to find them.
Regardless, I don't think the moderators will mind if we post straight facts or honest questions. For example, why are our fuel prices rising again while oil company profits hit new records year after year after year?
There is a "off topic" forum for stuff like this

Old 08-12-2013, 12:14 AM
marissalarene

alright so I want I'm thinking a newer like an 05 stratus RT and I'm not seeing a big difference in the RT vs the SXT can someone help me out here? It looks like the interior is the same and the body style like.. it looks like maybe I can tell a little bit of a difference but can someone tell me like exactly all the differences between the two ? Between the sxt and rt of the newer stratus...?

Old 08-12-2013, 10:11 AM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Might want to post your question over in the stratus section. You will get all your questions answered there. This is the magnum section and not many will know the specifics on the stratus.