Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

AIR BAG light????

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2005, 11:01 PM
MY HEMI
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AIR BAG light????

Ok i know this has been beaten to death but why is my light on now and the air bag light on the dash near the esp light on...I sat on the seat yesterday with the car off today i moved it and its on and doesnt go off ...How do they fix this...And why does it happen...Also do they have to disconnect the battery if so does this mess up my nagavation memory and what else do they have to reset....Thanks.....

Old 04-13-2005, 09:54 PM
2005 Magnum R/T Hemi
Captain
Default RE: AIR BAG light????

My Hemi,
My Air Bag Light goes on sometimes, usually when I start the car before the passenger gets in. to correct, all I ever needed to do was to turn the car completely off, remove the key and start again, while the passenger is in the car. Works everytime. It is due to the new air bag technology being implemented. If the seat detects too little weight, it should not deploy and the Air Bag Light should be on. That's how I understood how it works.

Old 04-14-2005, 02:48 AM
MY HEMI
Rookie
Default RE: AIR BAG light????

Thanks, My problem was my CD case was wedged under the seat it must have thrown off the weight some how,I removed and it seems fine right now i will keep an eye on it though

Quick Reply: AIR BAG light????