Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Add-on's for my SXT

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2005 | 12:26 AM
Lyle SXT
|
Professional
Default RE: Add-on's for my SXT

ORIGINAL: undropped

hey tilt if you want i different grill you can make one like mine for about 7 or 8 bucks

[IMG]local://upfiles/13151/71D4350355304DE2BB68C74FF8455E27.jpg[/IMG]
Hmmmm.....

I really like your grille. However, I was thinking more on the lines of a Stock RT one. Same look as what I have, only with some chrome.

By-the-way, Does anyone here have a removed RT grille they want to part with?

Cheers,
Tilt

Old 05-09-2005 | 04:37 PM
Lyle SXT
|
Professional

Man!!

Talk about feeling isolated up here in Canada. I checked around at a couple different dealerships about the "Performance Appearance Group" option for the SXT. Not one of them knew what the heck I was talking about. It's listed as an actual 'option' on the 'Build and Price' section of the dodge.ca website. For $170.00 Cdn you get the special badging, chrome headlights, fog lights, and the heated fold-away mirrors (kicking myself for not knowing about this option BEFORE I bought my SXT).

It's sooo frustrating when you talk to parts people around here and they have no clue what you're talking about. "Are you sure it's not just an American add-on?" Is what I usually get!!

If it was an add-on, why is it listed is an option on the website by the factory??!!

So....

Anyone have there 3.5L badging and chrome headlights for sale? It's too difficult to trade headlights over far distances. Need the car daily.

Email me at tilt441 @ shaw.ca (take out the spaces for the address to work)

Cheers,
Tilt

Old 05-09-2005 | 05:20 PM
Magman3
Professional

Tilt,
I emailed you, did you get it? You are welcome to my badging. I'm removing it today hopefully. You can probably take some 3M Super77 adhesive spray or something similar to reuse them. We just need to figure out how to ship them. If I could find a good price on the black SXT headlights I will sell mine cheap; I've yet to find a better price than $350 for the pair. I just can't afford to put any more money in my car right now. I'm not sure what I'm doing about the grill, but I will probably hold on to that. Let me know if you want those badges. Good luck putting the rest together.

Brandon

Old 05-09-2005 | 05:30 PM
Lyle SXT
|
Professional

ORIGINAL: Magman3

Tilt,
I emailed you, did you get it? You are welcome to my badging. I'm removing it today hopefully. You can probably take some 3M Super77 adhesive spray or something similar to reuse them. We just need to figure out how to ship them. If I could find a good price on the black SXT headlights I will sell mine cheap; I've yet to find a better price than $350 for the pair. I just can't afford to put any more money in my car right now. I'm not sure what I'm doing about the grill, but I will probably hold on to that. Let me know if you want those badges. Good luck putting the rest together.

Brandon
Hey Brandon,

No, for some reason I'm not getting emails from you. Did you try my direct email address (noted above)?

I'd love to take those badges off your hand. I also wish we were living a little closer to trade the headlights. If I could buy a set of the headlights, I'd sell you mine for whatever I pay for the chrome ones. Obiwan had a set on eBay, but I missed the boat on those.

If we can't get the email to work, PM me your phone number and I'll call you.

Cheers,
Lyle

Old 05-09-2005 | 08:10 PM
Lyle SXT
|
Professional

Oh yeah...

...almost forgot. I'm still looking for an RT grille. Any RT owners out there (that put in an aftermarket grille) have their original grille for sale?

Cheers,
Lyle

Old 05-09-2005 | 09:44 PM
Magman3
Professional

Tilt check your email now and see if you received one from me.

Quick Reply: Add-on's for my SXT