Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Add-on's for my SXT

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2005 | 02:42 AM
Lyle SXT
|
Professional
Default Add-on's for my SXT

It'll probably take me a while (not exactly swimming in cash), but I want to dress my SXT up a bit. I'd like to start by making my car look like the 'Optioned' SXT's with the appearance package. Haven't seen (or heard) of any such add-ons up here in Canada. There very well could be, but none in my corner.

Can someone (Magman3??) take a couple photos, or list the items in the 'Appearance Package'? From what I've gathered, it has the chrome headlights, fog lights, RT rims, chromed body side mouldings, and the 3.5L badging. Are there just the badges behind the front tires, or do they go on the back as well? I wonder where I can get these badges (remember, I live in Canada).

Is there anything else I'm missing? I also want to get a nicer front grille set.

Like I said, I can't spend a lot right now. But I want to start looking into these items. I can hear my lovly wife now......"Why the hell do we need to add things to the car....it's got all the pieces there already!!"

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers,
Tilt

Old 05-06-2005 | 03:14 AM
2005 Magnum R/T Hemi
Captain
Default RE: Add-on's for my SXT

Tilt,
Well, at least you are at the right place. A few hours researching the existing threads here should provide you with most of your answers. Homemade Mods done for dirt cheap. Good selection of Grills, Hoods and Badges all with links on where you can buy them on-line, and have them shipped to 'The Great White North'. Good luck with your Mods.!!!

Old 05-06-2005 | 03:17 AM
Lyle SXT
|
Professional

Oh yeah,

If I were to switch to the RT rims and factory tries, would it be the same size as my SXT rims and tire combo? I don't want my speedometer to be off.

Tilt

Old 05-06-2005 | 03:28 AM
Lyle SXT
|
Professional

ORIGINAL: 2005 Magnum R/T Hemi

A few hours researching the existing threads here should provide you with most of your answers.

Well, I was hoping that someone with the SXT 'Special Appearance package' could describe it (hopefully with photos).

I've seen most of the other mods out there. Some nice stuff, but I don't want to go over-board.

Cheers,
Tilt

Old 05-06-2005 | 08:06 AM
cmdycrzr
Rookie

I think the Dodge site has this listed...go to the "Build Your Own" under the Options page and it should list it.

If not, do a search on this forum and it should turn up somewhere as I remember someone did list the goodies.

Old 05-06-2005 | 12:27 PM
obiwan

Tilt - I have a set of the chrome R/T headlights for sale if you are interested. Here

If you are interested let me know and I can pull them off the auction.

Old 05-06-2005 | 02:28 PM
Lyle SXT
|
Professional

ORIGINAL: obiwan

Tilt - I have a set of the chrome R/T headlights for sale if you are interested. Here

If you are interested let me know and I can pull them off the auction.

Looks good. If I bid and win, are you okay with shipping to Canada? I know the shipping is a bit more.

Tilt

Old 05-06-2005 | 02:54 PM
obiwan

As long as you cover the shipping and the duty fees, I'm fine with that. Its a PITA to get things into Ca with the amount of paper we have to fill out.

Old 05-06-2005 | 08:19 PM
Magman3
Professional

Hey tilt, after you buy those lights, I want yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me know what happens. I can't afford to do much more so keep this in mind when selling them to me (ha, ha ) Seriously I'd be interested in purchasing those lights from you if the deal is right.

Old 05-06-2005 | 10:17 PM
undropped
Veteran

hey tilt if you want i different grill you can make one like mine for about 7 or 8 bucks

[IMG]local://upfiles/13151/71D4350355304DE2BB68C74FF8455E27.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Add-on's for my SXT