Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

One Picture!?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2005, 03:41 AM
2005 Magnum R/T Hemi
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default One Picture!?!?!

Well,
It took way too long for such a simple task, but here it is. The totally bone stock old Model 2005 Magnum in a discontinued paint job with worn tires [sm=burnout.gif] and no Rear Ash Trays, [sm=smokin.gif] even with the Smokers Package Option...

But my daughter went out and took a sweet picture, so I had to Post It for her... [sm=Flahssssss.gif]

Let me know what you think...

[IMG]local://upfiles/10346/D8BBCC0E1F1149B099224800653F5646.jpg[/IMG]

Old 05-06-2005, 03:48 AM
Lyle SXT
Professional
Default RE: One Picture!?!?!

Looks great!!

I've now seen hundreds of photos of Magnums......and I never get tired of seeing new ones.

Thanks for posting.

Tilt

Old 05-06-2005, 05:18 AM
StatueMan
Rookie

When I originally drove by the first Magnums on the local Dodge dealer lot, I stopped to look at the grey SXT. As I pulled in I spotted an Inferno Red RT...which I bought. I still like the grey and probably would have been better off with the SXT, but... It's a great color and adds a certain "sinister" appearance to the car.
Your car looks good.

Old 05-06-2005, 12:14 PM
Pentagon Magnum
Rookie

ORIGINAL: Tilt

Looks great!!

I've now seen hundreds of photos of Magnums......and I never get tired of seeing new ones.

Thanks for posting.

Tilt

I have got to agree with you 100% Tilt! Nothing quite like these cars out there. My wife was in the market for a new car and I was pushing her toward the 300C. But we test drove it and I wasn't impressed...something just didn't feel "right" about it- too frufy or something, I don't know. I ended up getting her a new Pathfinder instead. But I can look at pictures of bone stock and custom Mags all day and never tire of it. When I actually see another on the road I will crane my neck until it's out of my sight. Ya gotta love this car!
I googled the Magnum the other day and ended up at a Cadillac SRX forum where there was discussion about the Magnum- very interesting seeing the difference in the crowd there compared to here, which happened to be part of their discussion too. There was some who were comparing the SRX to the Magnum and then talk about how the Magnum crowd seems to be more into modding the cars, etc., where there they seemed to be into talking about their wine tasting excursions in their SRX's (exageration, but you get the point). This car is not meant for the faint of heart...definitely a man car!

Fuse, tell your daughter she did good!

Old 05-06-2005, 01:57 PM
darkrt
Professional

Looks like mine in RWD!

Old 05-06-2005, 10:52 PM
Rockadile
Rookie

That's the color I wanted but I couldn't find it on the lot (and I didn't want to order one), so I ended up with Inferno Red. Still like the sinisterness of the gray.

Old 05-06-2005, 11:03 PM
ViperGTS
Banned

and no Rear Ash Trays, even with the Smokers Package Option
Stock or not it still looks great 2005 Magnum R/T Hemi. You shouldn't smoke in such a nice car though. It's gonna stain the dash and stuff, making it look old and nasty.

-Matt-

Old 05-07-2005, 12:18 AM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice car. MAybe the missing ashtray is a sign from above. Enjoy your new car.

Old 05-08-2005, 12:08 AM
johnnyb1911

Was driving down the road today and a new 911 stop next to me and the guy just smiled and gave me a thumbs up. Its funny that a guy driving a 85,000 dollar car loves what I love. " its mopar or no car!"

Old 05-08-2005, 01:59 AM
Magman3
Professional

You should drop your Mag, get rid of the gap. I put 20's on mine, loved it, got it dropped, can't keep my eyes off. At work I park so that I can see my car everytime I walk by the front windows. I like those wheels. What size are they?

Quick Reply: One Picture!?!?!