Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Aftermarket In-Dash Nav system?

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 03:35 PM
Magnamad
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I have a Pioneer Avic-N2

I've had my Pioneer (second one) in my Magnum for a few years now. I had my installer install a by-pass switch so I don't need to stop and set the parking brake for programming address and such. I can also play movies while in motion, for my kid in the back seat.

Some of these motorized units were having issues and Pioneer repaired them under a recall. Mine included. Some prefer the DIN unit that is fixed. I like the motorized unit for several reasons. I can adust the angle of the screen to fit my view needs ( up/down) and the screen recesses into the dash when I don't want the distraction. It also limits the attraction to petty thieves.......

On a side note, my Check Eng. Light has come on and off repeatedly over the years and when I did some major net surfing, I found others who were having similar issues after installing an aftermarket radio.......

Quick Reply: Aftermarket In-Dash Nav system?