Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Interior Floor to Ceiling Height

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2005, 03:54 PM
longdog
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interior Floor to Ceiling Height

I am considering a Magnum purchase, but have been unable to determine if my dog crates will fit in the cargo area. They are 32"Lx22"Wx23"H. Any vehicle I drive MUST be able to fit at least one. I did a test drive, but didn't have a tape measure or a crate with me to do a test fit. Before I go back to the stealorship, I was wondering if someone could measure this for me? I've looked all over the internet and cannot find the dimensions I need....the cargo capacity is always advertised in cubic feet. I'd really appreciate any help you can provide.

Thanks a bunch!

Old 12-02-2005, 05:56 PM
crazymjb
Professional
Default RE: Interior Floor to Ceiling Height

Cats shoudlnt be a problem. As far as dogs go, do they NEED to be in a crate? with the flattening panel lifted up my dog would be happy with a blanket, could probably fit 2 in without much of a problem. shes lost some weight so shes in the mid 70s now.

Old 12-02-2005, 08:08 PM
longdog
Default RE: Interior Floor to Ceiling Height

When going to shows, they're always crated. It keeps them safe, out of my son's face, and out of the way. In addition to the crates, I also have to carry several suitcases, a tack box, food & water for the dogs, and a crate dolly. Not sure if this stuff will fit in a magnum. It does fit in my wife's Freestyle, though the Ford appears to have a larger cargo area.

All well - as long as it will fit about half of my stuff it looks like a go.

Quick Reply: Interior Floor to Ceiling Height