Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Best place to sell single owner Magnum SRT?

Old 05-25-2018, 09:21 PM
Franko
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best place to sell single owner Magnum SRT?

I've been pretty much out of the loop on this forum since I bought my '06 Magnum back in 2005 and I'm now looking to sell it after 128k glorious miles. I'm thinking eBay or Craigslist but I really need a more Magnum SRT centric group. Anybody got any suggestions on where to post it?

Thanks
Franko

Old 05-26-2018, 09:39 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,164 Likes on 2,918 Posts

Craigslist is likely your best bet...... its free, reaches a pretty wide audience, and will stay up for a while. Just watch out for folks trying to help you sell it, or various other scammers. Don't do anything via mail, or wire transfer. Make the buyer show up IN PERSON, with CASH.

Old 05-26-2018, 09:59 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 333 Likes on 297 Posts

Search for magnum groups on Facebook and the internet.

Old 05-26-2018, 01:53 PM
Franko
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks. I hadn't thought about Facebook which I really should have done, doh! I'd like it to go to an enthusiast as I've got all the original sales literature, window sticker, glovebox tag, you name it. Plus the SRT Track Experience invite that came after I bought it, letters from Dodge etc. I just had it detailed and it came up really well https://www.dropbox.com/sh/90aeekb5q...UKeee5vfa?dl=0

Cheers
Franko

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Best place to sell single owner Magnum SRT?