Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Wiring help needed!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 02:37 AM
Imsinin
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wiring help needed!

I need some input on a small problem. I am trying to upgrade the factory wiring from the alternator to the battery to 0 gauge. I have done this many times in the past, but not when the battery is in the rear of the vehicle. I tried to locate the factory wiring from the alternator but am having a hard time following it. Has anyone done this?? If so any help would be GREAT! I plan on doing it next weekend and can’t seem to find any helpful info.

I have been told I could run it outside/ under the vehicle, but I really do not like that method. Anyway, I am open for suggestions or other’s experiences with the magnum. A step by step or photos would be excellent.

Thanks again!

Old 12-15-2005, 01:01 PM
MagnumRT
Captain
Default RE: Wiring help needed!

Just one question.....................

WHY??????????????????????????????????/

Bob

Old 12-15-2005, 07:34 PM
Imsinin
Rookie
Default RE: Wiring help needed!

Good question Bob, I am not looking forward to the project, however if you read my post from last week on "power draw" it will explain it a bit more. Having some problems that I am not sure of another way to correct.

Take care

www.slefever.com

Quick Reply: Wiring help needed!