Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

2005 Magnum R/T 237,000 miles. Engine will want to stall while driving. Electrical?

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2023, 04:14 PM
dmorgan1994
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post 2005 Magnum R/T 237,000 miles. Engine will want to stall while driving. Electrical?

I have had several issues and have been knocking them out one by one, but this one troubles me. I will be driving and the engine will want to stall. I checked all of my fuses and relays and nothing stood out to me that could be a potential problem. Here are a couple of things I notice. It does not want to stall until the engine warms up. So, maybe 10 minutes into my drive it will chug and want to stall. The engine light will flash multiple times and the ESP BAS will turn on. Another thing I notice is my console lights will pulse. I cleaned the copper going to the hood fuse box. The one that is connected to the jump start bold next to the fuse box. That copper plate was all green. I thought it was not getting a good contact and therefore the voltage loss was throwing things off, but not the case. Any thoughts on what to look at next?

Quick Reply: 2005 Magnum R/T 237,000 miles. Engine will want to stall while driving. Electrical?