Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Hypertech programmer now out

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 10:19 PM
Charlie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hypertech programmer now out

Ordered mine today at truckaddons.com..can tune to run on 87 or 93 octane..free shipping....been in development for a while..check out dyno charts...some sights don't have it yet...Just wanted to let you know.......

Old 04-08-2006, 12:39 PM
Al Briggs
Rookie
Default RE: Hypertech programmer now out

How do you like the Hypertech programmer? Any problems? How does the car run during "normal" driving conditions compared to "agressive" conditions? Is there a noticable HP gain?

Old 04-08-2006, 04:10 PM
Charlie

Just ordered it day of post..Iv'e been waiting for it to come out..What I like about it is that you can run regular gas and still get a little more hp and trq at the same time...with the price of gas going up I figure it will eventually pay for itself..will experiment as soon as I get it but I will have to go through a couple of tanks of gas before I can let you know..Did you read up on it on their website??.Many features and although the hemi runs great already this will be my last mod..I put on a Borla Cat Back and Volant CAI already and this is as far as I want to go..... I already find myself having to much fun and any more HP will be to tempting...Give me more power and I'm sure I'll be testing it every chance I get..Been lucky so far as the police are concerned...had it up to 125 already and try explaining that to the Judge why I was going 70 over the speed limit...Soooooo tempting.....

Old 04-17-2006, 02:00 PM
Yates
Rookie

Recently purchased my programmer from SouthernHotrod. Found em on this site,GREAT DEAL!!
I have one issue I recently put 255/45-20's on my car and my TPS sensor is now lighting up. Power Programmer allows you to adjust for different tire sizes,but I have and the light still shows up. Any suggestions?

Old 04-19-2006, 03:21 AM
Dread

Is this one supposed to be any better than the Superchips programmer?

Old 04-26-2006, 12:29 AM
strippedhemi
Veteran

Same question here. I see that there are still some problems with Superchips. Does the Hypertech also reprogram tranny and lockup on the torque converter like the SC ?

Old 04-26-2006, 04:08 PM
Charlie

You can run 93 or 87 gas..Raise Top Speed alot..Raise rpm up to 500 more per shift..and read codes...You can do alot with the trans with the Trucks but not with the Magnums from what I read..it's all on their website...

Quick Reply: Hypertech programmer now out