Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Well... How is it!?

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2004, 07:29 PM
uawnick
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Well... How is it!?

C'Mon tell me its BADASS right? Want one Real bad.. But im sure some of you can relate.. Momma says uh uh I have enough toys.. Arent wives great!

Old 06-06-2004, 01:12 AM
earthdoc
Default RE: Well... How is it!?

Be careful what you say. The engine in your Cummins 600 was built by FORD MOTOR company and will not be available in Dodge trucks after 2005 (could be 2006). FORD bought majority stock in Cummins about 5 years ago, just gave Dodge the rights to use it for a few more years.

By the way, the 7.3L and 6.0L Powerstroke are a force to be reconned with.

-Mel

Old 06-08-2004, 08:42 PM
uawnick
Professional

Huh Learn something new everyday I guess.... Sounds to me like I struck a nerve with someone. Not to say the Power Stroke Diesels arent uhh.... " A force to be reconned with ".. But your comparing 8 cylinders with 6. You tell me which engine is more efficent.... On second thought dont, because I really dont want to get into a huge Whizzin for Distance contest. If it makes you feel any better I took it off my signature.. And you diddnt even answer my question about the magnum.. Stay on the subject, The least you could have done was answer the question before you went on and on about "The engine in your Cummins 600" (which by the way the Cummins 600 Is The ENGINE not the TRUCK)

Old 06-11-2004, 01:15 AM
blackmagnumrt
Professional

To answer your original question, AWESOME! I am thrilled with the car and its performance (especially after changing the exhaust to uncork that Hemi sound - detailed in another thread). Get one if you can swing it. I am sure you won't be disappointed.

Old 06-20-2004, 09:15 PM
RcBandit28
Captain

Ford does NOT own a majority of Cummins! I've heard it a million times, i've asked people who KNOW, like direct employees of DCX. Ford has NO Ownership interest in Cummins. If they did, contract or no, the cummins would be in their trucks not ours.....Plus dodge wouldn't use a motor that would make money for competition.

Old 06-25-2004, 08:01 AM
joeymagnum

Awesome! Sorry for lack of a better word! I love it! Punch the gas, and everybody in the car is put back in the seat, seatbelts on of course (adults). Handles better than some of the smaller, lighter-weight, so called sports cars, I have owned in the past. Some call it a beast, I think, and know, it is a great every-day car (lots of storage space), however, if you have to, when you call on the Hemi, it is like a rocket!

Old 06-25-2004, 03:31 PM
Inferno Magnum
Rookie

The throttle, brakes, and steering are a real positive experience. On the other hand, I come from a background of driving 4x4’s and SUV’s so I don’t really have anything to compare it to. Really a big difference in the driving experience.

BTW: I also heard Ford owned Cummins. I also wondered why the Cummins power plant was not in Fords, but was told that you could indeed order a Cummins if you so desired.[sm=smiley5.gif]

Old 06-26-2004, 02:42 PM
Vanilla RT

Great car, I've put 3600 miles on it already, road tripped it from Ohio to florida and back, Then from ohio to virginia. The RT loves fast curvey roads like the west virginia turnpike. I love this car so much that I'm selling my WS6. My WS6 is not comfortable after driving this, plus the RT does everything that the WS6 does plus carries more.

Brad

Quick Reply: Well... How is it!?