Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Part #: R 0WX66TRMAA

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2006, 10:43 PM
Jaymes
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Part #: R 0WX66TRMAA

I was wondering if you guys could help me out.. I am trying to find an OEM replacement part for my magnum. Its passanger side.. Dash vent.. not for he A/C but the vent on the top of the dash which looks like the Defroster vent. i took my car to dodge cuz its still warrantied.. but I couldnt make an appt for 2 weeks!! I told them I would rather pay than wait.. so I go inside and they want $105 For that little plastic square.. BULL CRAP! I dont know where to find it online. I see aftermarket performance all over the place.. but not Interior OEM parts anywhere.. Anyone have an idea or a site I can check?

Old 06-25-2006, 02:37 AM
65standard
All Star
Default RE: Part #: R 0WX66TRMAA

i am pretty sure your only choice is the dealer. it is not something that would normally wear out or break.

Old 06-25-2006, 02:22 PM
Silver bullit
Veteran
Default RE: Part #: R 0WX66TRMAA

Go a site car-parts .com. put info in and see what comes up in a yard near you. or you may be able to call them. You in a jam an your going to have to go to the dealer if you cant find one wrecked.

Quick Reply: Part #: R 0WX66TRMAA