Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

customer service at PFYC

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 02:05 PM
Silver bullit
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default customer service at PFYC

has any one bought any thing from them. I just had one of the worst episodes of my life with them. Will not go in to it but please watch yourselfs. I will not ever buy from them ever.

Old 07-22-2006, 05:24 PM
god_complx
Professional
Default RE: customer service at PFYC

what is pfyc, never heard of it, but I appreciate the tip, so I dont have the same problem as you.

Old 07-23-2006, 12:41 AM
Silver bullit
Veteran

They are one of the new vendors on this site. I am one to support vendors that help pay for all the adds and stuff but when i get bad service i stay away and warn every one to either stay clear or buy with caution.

Old 07-23-2006, 06:19 PM
Husker
Professional

maybe you might want to explain alittle....like what are you talking about!???!???

Old 07-24-2006, 12:23 PM
Silver bullit
Veteran

Payment was sent by me and received by said cpmpany and order was not shipped. Had to wait a month for credit statement to prove they charged acc and then still no item. Had to go to card company to stop payment and it was handled then and only then did it get resolved. Thats what happened. I was asked did i want the item still and i did not want it from them . I felt they were trying to take my funds and it could not be a miss understanding. This may happen all the time but there is no excuss from a vendor on this site as we are all here to support each other .

Quick Reply: customer service at PFYC