Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

is anyone interested?

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2006, 04:34 AM
Jaime340
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default is anyone interested?

well is anyone thought of adding a subwoofer to there magnum? if ure like me then you have. theres a guy selling a subwoofer box that gose in the rear side cargo area, it looks real nice with a stock look, but totally costome. this guy is selling this box at a discount price of 325$ ,after his website gose up he said the price will then be 400$. why do magnum owners have to pay that kind of money for a costome built box? any other costome built box for a car-suv or truk will run you about 100$ to 180$ costome meaning built for your car as well as for your sub. it will take about 30$ to build this box plus an extra 15$ to cover it up with what ever cloth you want. and about 2 hours of your sunday afternoon even less if you already have the plans made up. so why is this guy selling soon to be 400$? is anyone interested? i have been building sub boxes since woodshop in highschool 1998. and have since then built for friends and family about 35,40 boxes sealed, ported all types. if i could duplicate this box and fit it in my rt would anyone be interested in one for less than half his price? way less. ofcours i will build the first one for me, then take pics to show everyone. i just want to see what kind of feedback i get. the guy that sells them has a page at cardomain.com in the first or second page of the magnum section, go there to see what they look like and to comfirm the price. thanx for taking the time to read this post. (and guy if you read this lower ure price, you got a good thing there you dont have to break everyones wallet for that)

Old 09-06-2006, 01:39 PM
god_complx
Professional
Default RE: is anyone interested?

I am interested! I was just planning my install with a local shop, and If I can get the box premade I am sure it will lessen the overall cost of my install. I will need the box made for an 11" sub. Email me at god_complx@yahoo.com when you are ready to post pics.

Old 09-06-2006, 03:05 PM
Jaime340
Professional

thanx, but have you seen the pics from the cardomain website? it gives you a clue of what it will look like. i will need atleast 2weeks to draw up some plans and build it, then all the others will be a simple task.

Old 09-07-2006, 02:52 AM
FlatEric
Veteran

I would be inerested. I hve been looking at this http://www.autotrucktoys.com/dodge_m...1337C3691.aspx but it is $509, OUCH!!!

Old 09-07-2006, 03:51 AM
god_complx
Professional

ya I checked out the site, and I would like to see pics of the product from start to finish, I like the flush mount, but dont mind it protruding a bit. I have the Focal 27kx's, so if you get as close to the neccessary volumes, I be cool with that.

Old 09-07-2006, 06:21 AM
Jaime340
Professional

hopefully i will get to the magnum this weekend to start removing the back side pannel, any ideas? the faster i do that the faster i can start. one more thing i hope that box i saw wasnt made of fiberglass couse iv never done that before. i thing i read he used 3/4 mdf, hope so.

Old 09-07-2006, 08:06 PM
god_complx
Professional

no he used fiberglass. He had an mdf baffle, which I assume would be the wholefront. Otherwise it was all fiberglass from the sides to the back.

Quick Reply: is anyone interested?