Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Mangnum Concept for SEMA -A Sedan delivery

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2004, 02:54 AM
Concept Designer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mangnum Concept for SEMA -A Sedan delivery

Hello fellow Magnum enthusiast.

What an amazing car !

We are new to the Magnum market. We have deep roots within the D/C product line and have designed and developed many products focusing on the GEN 1 and GEN 2 Vipers since 1996. Our company specializes in concept and prototype vehicles, most are built for the annual SEMA show only in Las Vegas . We are slated to design a Magnum for SEMA 2005. The design involves channeling the body 4†in the lower portion of the doors, welding the two rear doors shut; removing the glass and welding steel in place to assimilate aâ€Sedan Delivery look “. The end result will drastically change the look of the vehicle although additional spoilers or a bolt on hood replacement with a mild scoop has also been considered for an aftermarket application. This post is to gather your thoughts or ideas on this concept. Please consider, this is a “Concept Car†, used to 1) draw attention to the work we can perform , and 2) promote the products placed on the vehicle, NOT as a conversion we would do as a retail service. Please post your ideas, thoughts or suggestions, and as always we accept ‘constructive criticism’ for this type of work. Please consider we are paid to design and build these ideas and our vendors demand such changes. At this point we cannot post the blueprints or drawings, although if the posts are positive enough our vendor may release concept sketches to the automotive trade publications. Thank you again for your ideas.

Concept Designer .

Old 08-30-2004, 03:21 AM
dodgemech
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Mangnum Concept for SEMA -A Sedan delivery

NICE-somebody needs to do this. Boyd did it to the PT when it first launched and I think that is the best PT I have ever seen.

Old 08-30-2004, 02:01 PM
blackmagnumrt
Professional

I'd say full steam ahead! I think that the car lends itself nicely to this design. Need a donor car? If I can keep it once it is done, of course! Keep us informed of your progress.

Nick

Old 09-14-2004, 08:19 PM
carbon chick

This concept was already approved by Dodge earlier this year and is being built right now for SEMA 2004 - as a matter of fact it is in paint and nearly complete. It includes brand new ground effects and a HEMI style shaker hood that will be available soon after SEMA. Look for the artist's rendering in SEMA News, Restyling, Performance Auto & Sound, Modified & other SEMA edition publications - or see the Magnum in person at SEMA 2004 in Las Vegas.

Old 09-14-2004, 08:56 PM
mrsstrike

I am SOOOOOOO there.

scored my passes to SEMA, and have a fresh pair of walking shoes on.

Old 09-15-2004, 08:45 PM
ImaThorp

Yep I'm SOOOOO there too. we've been regisered and reserved for a few months now. I plan to hit up evey vendor for goodies for the Magnum. cant wait.

what days you gonna be there? we'll be there the 3 through the 6th. heading home saturday night @11pm

Old 09-15-2004, 10:13 PM
carbon chick

We will be there all week. I'm sure there will be some HOT Magnums there, not just ours.
Look for it, Center Hall - I'm sure you won't be able to miss it. Stop by & say hi to us & tell us what you would like to see for the Magnum!

Old 09-15-2004, 10:15 PM
Redhouse
Rookie

Sikpuppy, a guy on this forum has already done something like the Sedan Delivery look. I would love to see what the next Magnums might look like so in 3 years or so I'll know what's next to buy. I bought the Magnum because it was so radically different then anything else out. I would love to see more leg room in the back seat. I'm 6'2 so I have the drivers seat all the way back, which leave's little room in the back. Redhouse

Old 09-15-2004, 10:25 PM
carbon chick

Saw the pics in his gallery - very nice, but ours is actually quite different - as I would expect most of the SEMA vehicles will present lots of great new ideas & products.

Quick Reply: Mangnum Concept for SEMA -A Sedan delivery