Dodge Muscle Cars When it was all about noise and big (and bigger) engines, Dodge and Plymouth ruled the roads. Discuss the Muscle cars that once were within.

71 440 6pk pictures

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2005, 11:23 PM
skoozie4406pk
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 71 440 6pk pictures

here's my 71 with 727 slap stick

thinking about selling it what do you think she's worth

not #'s matching there is small amounts of rust around the wheel wells

Old 12-06-2005, 10:11 AM
TeeWJay426
Record Breaker
Default RE: 71 440 6pk pictures

Looks pretty clean and straight. What did it originally come with under the hood? What else is not original in the drivetrain, and what shape is the drivetrain in? What's the condition of the interior? Those are all factors that would enter into the value, so it's kind of hard to estimate from the two pics you provided and the description. Put up more pics if you have them and give us a more thorough description of the entire car, then we could give you a better idea of the value of it.

Old 12-06-2005, 08:21 PM
skoozie4406pk

Ok fair enough I’ll give you some more detail on the car

The paint is nothing special there are some minor paint chips and just minimal rust. The bumpers could use some minor adjustments. There are no dents in the car. I’ve owned it for 4 years and the rust does not seem to be getting any worse

The interior is on great condition the rally dash has some minor blemishes and the carpet on the floor is not exactly perfect. The head liner and the seats and the dash are in mint condition.

The motor is basically stock with the exception of a little bigger cam. The motor cavity and the motor have a fresh coat of paint on it. I would say it looks ok there are some minor chips of paint in the motor cavity. The tranny was rebuilt at the same time I took the motor out. The drive train is in great condition it starts great every time and it has lots of ballz.

I just put a set of American racing torq thrusts d’s on it with brand new rubber it looks sweet!

It’s just a great car as a whole

there are really no tags in the car i was told it came with a 383 the paint was origionally butterscotch

Old 12-09-2005, 01:20 AM
TeeWJay426
Record Breaker

When you say no tags, I'm assuming you mean fender tag? What about the VIN plate up on the drivers side of the dash? What are the first 5 characters of that? That would determine a lot of the ultimate value of what it's worth. If it's an original R/T car, that would help the value. I'd have to guess about 20-25K max, with the info you've given so far.

Quick Reply: 71 440 6pk pictures