Dodge Muscle Cars When it was all about noise and big (and bigger) engines, Dodge and Plymouth ruled the roads. Discuss the Muscle cars that once were within.

6 Pack cost

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2005, 05:58 PM
RJM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 6 Pack cost

I am new to the forum and have been looking at ebay at 6 packs and their costs. Are stock 6 packs really worth 2 grand? I have a dart and would like to put a small block six pack on it - Ebay has 1 for auction now with Edelbrock alum manifold, stock carbs, and air cleaner for 1650 - is this a good buy? It says it is for a small block.

Old 12-20-2005, 09:32 AM
TeeWJay426
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 6 Pack cost

Six pack setups aren't cheap. 2K isn't out of line for one with all the linkage present and carbs that are rebuilt and correct. The problem is verifying both those conditions. The small block setups are harder to come by, but I also think Edelbrock is making new carbs and intakes for both small and big block applications. They aren't cheap either, if memory serves me correctly. Those prices are pretty typical from what I've seen at swap meets, but at least there you can see exactly what you're getting.

Quick Reply: 6 Pack cost