Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

sponsorships??

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 02:47 PM
l_pillon
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: sponsorships??

why isnt there any pics of ur car at all...if its a show car why dont u already have pics posted?

Old 06-27-2007, 04:00 PM
AirWolf

Its a mild show ride only a 3rd place and now this yr 2nd place ride . Workin my way up to 1st place by next yr. Im happy with 3rd and 2nd place. Pics of my sxt are in my gallery.

Old 07-15-2007, 04:48 AM
Flash_Gordon2392
Rookie

Goodmorning Holly,I just read your email just now girl.I know that you are looking out for me,and I would like to take the time to thankyou.The reason why I started the thread on the SRT-4 forum was I need to know if I could use the brake system off the SRT-4 or not.People from my dealerships hear in Buffalo told me one thing,and I wanted to hear it from the horses mouth.But they also said that it would void my warrenty.However,I did called Chrysler and went to Transitowne Dodge and got a copy,and read it.It wont!But again thanks for your help.

Old 07-15-2007, 12:08 PM
AirWolf

Your welcome and good luck at getting sponsors on your own like Im trying to do . Why pay the 89 bucks if you can get your own for free.

Quick Reply: sponsorships??