Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

Would the Neon folks be interested in vinyl lettering for their calipers?

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2007 | 07:58 PM
etecnifibre
Default Would the Neon folks be interested in vinyl lettering for their calipers?

I put some on my Stealth, and was wondering if you guys might be interested in something similar. Maybe to say "Neon" or "SRT-4". I used Avery high temp 8 year vinyl. I've had them on fora few months with no troubles whatsoever.

http://www.3si.org/forum/showthread.php?t=363078

You can follow the link to see what I've set up as far as the Stealth goes. If you guys can let me know first off if you are interested, and second, exactly what you would like it to say with dimensions and such, I could do the same for you. A picture of exactly what you need would work best. I can resize from there. For example, my owner's manual said "Stealth" on it. We just scanned it off and used that.

You can post here, or reach me via email, etecnifibre@yahoo.com.

Old 06-18-2007 | 05:00 PM
das2123
Legend
Default RE: Would the Neon folks be interested in vinyl lettering for their calipers?

You have to log in to see the thread...just post pics of what you are talking about.

Old 06-19-2007 | 12:39 AM
etecnifibre
Default RE: Would the Neon folks be interested in vinyl lettering for their calipers?

Quick Reply: Would the Neon folks be interested in vinyl lettering for their calipers?