Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

In Need of Body Parts

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 02:36 AM
eVolutionGraffix
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default In Need of Body Parts

Good day to all. This is my first post to this board so bare with me please..

My daughter has a 2004 Dodge Neon SXT (Black) and I need a new Trunk Lid, and if possible a rear bumper. She had a fight with a industrial size garbage can and the can won I'm afraid... The nearest estimates are insanity and I've looked on ebay for parts so I know it's the body shop's trying to **** me over which I don't allow, or stand for. So if there is anyone of you ladies or gentlemen out there that has a 2004 Dodge Neon SXT Trunk and Rear bumper your selling or would like to sell, please contact me at my email address which is posted below. Include your price and contact information as I would like to have this matter resolved in the next week. If your asking yourself, does it have to be black? The answer is No... I don't care what color it is as long as it's in good order and will fit the veichle... Thank you and have a great day.

Sincerely,

Will L. Anderson
eVolution Graffix
Founder

webmaster@evolutiongraffix.srhost.info

Old 08-27-2007, 06:38 PM
Adionik
Champion
Default RE: In Need of Body Parts

hit up srt forums...i see a lot of trunks and bumpers go for pretty cheap

Old 10-02-2007, 08:38 PM
SRTMiniMe

I have an '03+ trunk although it's white. If your near Portland Oregon I can meet you within reason for $65. Then just paint and go...

$0.02,
Steve

Old 11-22-2007, 01:42 PM
Flash_Gordon2392
Rookie

Dear,Sir.
[sm=drlove.gif][sm=deal.gif]My name is Darryl.I also have a 2004 SXT.Please check out www.dodgeparts.com and call your dealer and get the part numbers youneedfrom them.They are very good.And also check out www.partstrain.com and www.keystone.com .They can help you.[sm=drlove.gif][sm=deal.gif]
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r...1184606179.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r...1184606177.jpg
ORIGINAL: eVolutionGraffix

Good day to all. This is my first post to this board so bare with me please..

My daughter has a 2004 Dodge Neon SXT (Black) and I need a new Trunk Lid, and if possible a rear bumper. She had a fight with a industrial size garbage can and the can won I'm afraid... The nearest estimates are insanity and I've looked on ebay for parts so I know it's the body shop's trying to **** me over which I don't allow, or stand for. So if there is anyone of you ladies or gentlemen out there that has a 2004 Dodge Neon SXT Trunk and Rear bumper your selling or would like to sell, please contact me at my email address which is posted below. Include your price and contact information as I would like to have this matter resolved in the next week. If your asking yourself, does it have to be black? The answer is No... I don't care what color it is as long as it's in good order and will fit the veichle... Thank you and have a great day.

Sincerely,

Will L. Anderson
eVolution Graffix
Founder

webmaster@evolutiongraffix.srhost.info

Quick Reply: In Need of Body Parts