Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

what other forums are you a member of.

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2004, 10:00 PM
AirWolf
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what other forums are you a member of.

Im done so done with my crappy neon forum they are so mean on there to mean to mention to you guys and gals ROCK

Old 11-01-2004, 10:02 PM
techmanbd
Record Breaker
Default RE: what other forums are you a member of.

i joined neon.org back when I joined this one, that was when I got my neon. but never go to it. I don't like their site, I mean like their format, abd people on there are rude as hell. I think alot of them on there are just Sh*& talkin teens.

Old 11-01-2004, 10:06 PM
elric62285
Professional

hey us **** talkin teens aren't all bad you old geezer, LOL

Old 11-01-2004, 11:07 PM
Cr@zy Squ33

I belong to this one, Colorado neons (it's the club I belong to out here), I belong to Neons.org but like it's been mentioned, they are a bunch of know-it-all ******** who deserve to have a steel-toe to the head, and Neonspeed.com which I though was a really friendly place up until recently when I finally came to grips that about 90% of the people on that site are from Neons.org and also suck.

This and CoNeons are the only sites I go to anymore.

Old 11-02-2004, 02:42 AM
AirWolf

I just had a big fight on my crappy forum and thats the last of them you all are so much nicer they for a neon forum were totally against autos and sxts and even srt4s. Im gettin alot more help than on there.

Old 11-02-2004, 02:49 AM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion

Basically just here. I am on neons.org, but like others said they're all a bunch of teen jackasses who think they have the answers to everything. If you ask a question they say "use the search button" instead of answering it which would of been easier than saying use the search function. I think they're a bunch of doucebags over there, i still go over there once in awhile to browse through stuff just to pick up some information, but I rarely post over there.

Old 11-02-2004, 01:19 PM
Altima_wb
Captain

I go to altimas.net, feoa.net (for my girls car), chevytalk.com (for my blazer), supramania.com (I have always wanted a third gen supra) and thats all I can think of I think there is more but I cant remember them right now. My main reason for so many forums is because I am known by my friends to be able to find out anything they want to know about there car and I love doing it, its kinda a hobby I love reading about cars period.

Old 11-02-2004, 03:31 PM
TJW815
Veteran

well this one of course, and neons.org, but they should really invest some money into there format looks like it belongs in the early days of the www

Quick Reply: what other forums are you a member of.