Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

Heater shakes?

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2005, 04:17 PM
evilneon
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Heater shakes?

Last week when ever I turn on my heater it was vibrating a little. Now today I was going to work and it shook and vibrated violently. But when I shut it off theres no noise? Anybody know whats going on or how I can fix this?thanks

Old 04-04-2005, 01:40 AM
casper
Legend
Default RE: Heater shakes?

sounds like leaves or somethin on the fan blade. or it could be a bad motor.

Old 04-04-2005, 06:56 AM
SlowAssNeon
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah it does sound like a bad blower motor to me from that description.

Old 04-17-2005, 08:50 AM
evilneon

One day last week it shook really hard and pieces of a candy rapper blew out in confetti like chunks.lol I have no idea how it got in there,I keep my car pretty clean.It must have been my son,he love's to stick crap every where in my car.once he stuck a ball in my muffler( i have a half cut 6' open ractive can) and I didnt know it,so when I started it it sounded muffled so I told my fiance to look at it while i give it some gass and it shot out and nailed her dead center in her forehead. She had a big soot mark between her eyes.lol I wish i had a camera.

Old 04-19-2005, 12:56 AM
SlowAssNeon
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: evilneon

One day last week it shook really hard and pieces of a candy rapper blew out in confetti like chunks.lol I have no idea how it got in there,I keep my car pretty clean.It must have been my son,he love's to stick crap every where in my car.once he stuck a ball in my muffler( i have a half cut 6' open ractive can) and I didnt know it,so when I started it it sounded muffled so I told my fiance to look at it while i give it some gass and it shot out and nailed her dead center in her forehead. She had a big soot mark between her eyes.lol I wish i had a camera.
lol awesome. that woulda been pretty funny to get on tape

and glad it was just something simple on the fan.

Quick Reply: Heater shakes?