Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

need help

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 12:32 PM
crazydesigns
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help

so i went to get my inspection today and failed i have a fault code p0134 o2 sensor circuit no activity detected bank 1 sensor 1 i replaced 02 sensor and got 3 not readys on kmy test first one for 02 sensor second for egr sys and third for catalyst do i just need to drive it until they reset or is there a way to so this cause ive had the fault code reset already and went back and still failed any ideas would be nice car is a 98 sohc 2.0

Old 02-09-2010, 09:43 AM
bg1995redneon
Captain

Two ways to reset the computer. I recommend the first as it requires no tools or effort on your part other then driving.

1) Go to autozone, advance, oReilly, Napa, etc. Get them to put the ODB-II reader on your port and a) get the codes and b) wipe the codes. No charge.

2) Disconnect the + pos cable from the battery for about 1 minute. This allows the PCM to reset.

Old 02-11-2010, 04:24 AM
crazydesigns

see i got it cleared and replaced the o2 sensor and its still registering not ready on all 3 of those deals