Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

How much you think I could get for my ACR?

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2005, 04:03 PM
mechengineer201
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How much you think I could get for my ACR?

Its a 2001, 70k - 1st owner - excellent mechanical condition - never wrecked or bent, always serviced regularly, all records & reciepts, mobil 1 every 3k or sooner, k&n, prothane bushings, 5 pt harness, camber adj, hawk HP pads, almost completely stock (replacements were OEM parts) - spare trans, torque struts, clutch - 3 sets of wheels and tires: 15 x 6 steels w/ 185/60 bridgestone WS50 winter tires, 15 x 7 kosies w/ 205/50 falken azenis, 15 x 6 stock alloys w/ 205/50 kumho victoracers. Has a few dents (still paint) on the doors from the daily parking lot battles. This car still rips and has by no means degraded since I bought it new - if anything the engine is broken in now and seems stronger. Suspension is tighter than ever with the new bushings - struts still very firm, no leaks. Every piece of interior plastic squeaks and rattles tho - the car is rigid, and rides rough - not for the faint of heart. This is why I dont know if anyone would ever buy it.... i dont think ill sell it just wondering if anyone has any idea how much it would be worth..

Old 05-27-2005, 04:29 PM
techmanbd
Record Breaker
Default RE: How much you think I could get for my ACR?

Check the Kelley Blue Book. www.kbb.com

And may be able to ad a liitle more to it.

Old 05-27-2005, 11:16 PM
nippondrifterae111
Professional

why do you want to sell it all of a sudden, i thought you were proud to be an owner of a ACR Neon? As for the resale, good luck, Neons have a lesser resale value over import cars, but more than the domestics in it's class, plus the 70 k doesn't help.

Old 05-28-2005, 01:47 AM
mechengineer201
Rookie

I am and I dont really want to sell it - I know id miss it - im debating if it was worth dumping money into the car, selling it and buying a new car, keeping it and buying another car - used, something ~5k$, has to be rwd...miata? 318i?

Old 05-28-2005, 01:59 AM
mechengineer201
Rookie

Oh and the reason i have apparently switched sides is that I ran my buddies miata a couple weekends ago, those cars are great! I mean his is far from prepared, its slow now but will be faster, rotates great..could use a lil rear bite, i dunno im just sick of fighting a fwd autoxing...im spoiled and i cant go back now....