Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

fog lights not working

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2013, 05:01 PM
neonblaze
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fog lights not working

I have a 2003 dodge neon SX2.0 sport. My fog lights wernt working when I bought the car I saw the light bulbs were burnt out. I got replacements and when I went to turn them on nothing. Fuses are fine. Switch is fine. Now my question is there a relay for the fogs and if so were and what number is it under. Thanks

Old 09-08-2013, 03:32 PM
JoseyWales
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by neonblaze
I have a 2003 dodge neon SX2.0 sport. My fog lights wernt working when I bought the car I saw the light bulbs were burnt out. I got replacements and when I went to turn them on nothing. Fuses are fine. Switch is fine. Now my question is there a relay for the fogs and if so were and what number is it under. Thanks
those are not fog lights..there called driving lights..fog would be yellow lights..clear are driving lights..

Old 10-12-2013, 02:40 PM
darthroush
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by JoseyWales
those are not fog lights..there called driving lights..fog would be yellow lights..clear are driving lights..
The color of the light doesn't make them a certain type of light; the pattern does.

Attached Thumbnails fog lights not working-o7.jpg   fog lights not working-o7.jpg  

Quick Reply: fog lights not working