Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

No bus i have done some research need insight thanks

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2015, 10:10 AM
Johnoolo
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No bus i have done some research need insight thanks

Ok I have an 01 clunker cheap car bought something for my girlfriend quick(besides the point)
it has determined that it isn't a bus lol
it runs rough I haven't replaced plugs yet that is definetly the next step I did pull cylinder 1 and there was some oil down there.( possible head leak im sure)
when you turn the ac on the car shakes you to death. it shifts kinda hard jerks.

the car has more than 240k miles but idk how many for sure I have the no bus display for the ecu not communicating with the cluster. the blinkers don't work either light comes on solid. (flasher where would that be located I haven't found a solid answer about the flasher)

the speedo and temperature guage do not work do to no bus.. one day though I got in the car from work it was very hot almost 100 degrees and the speedo was working, then it stopped so can anyone give some better insight maybe a diagram do you suspect wiring or is the ecu frying on me? thanks for all your time and help id really like this to be a decent car for us

Quick Reply: No bus i have done some research need insight thanks