Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

QUESTIONS ABOUT THE 2002 FOR YOU EXBERTS

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2006, 10:10 AM
ryan311style
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default QUESTIONS ABOUT THE 2002 FOR YOU EXBERTS

Hey there every one, I would be so greatfull if you could help me.

I own a 2002 Neon with a standard 16 valve eng, not the HO version.. Nothing special right,, 5 speed stick ,,, whatever... so here it goes...

Can a set of 2003,04,05 healights that are only listed for those years be retrofitted for the 2002, I noticed some awsome new taillights and headlights that are not for the 2002 and I want them... does any one know??? seems like it could work...

I read the thing about the platinum sparkplugs being bad,,lol I just bought some, so I guess I will return them. What are some performace ones that are good with the neon,,

and could some one take acouple minutes to think about my situation and tell me a list of Mods I could do to my little neon to put some kick into it... whats the simple tricks that you guys do? let me know I would love to hear from you guys, i want to get alot of new things for it, but keep it looking kinda plain on the outside, maybe take off the emblums, and just put a set of rims on it,, nothing fancy...

my engine has 74k miles on it, and has been treated well... every thing works good... have any advice on the questions above? also were are some good online stores that are cheap and have lots of neon things? besides ebay??

godbless you brothers!

Ryan311style
Minnesota/USA

Old 01-11-2006, 12:55 PM
Freerider
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: QUESTIONS ABOUT THE 2002 FOR YOU EXBERTS

Yes, you can take the headlights from a neon 03-05 and put it on your 2002. However, i would recommend changing the front bumper as yours wont acomidate the larger headlights. As with that, you can search the forums, and even try the thread in the 2nd gen forum... "how do I make my 2nd Gen neon faster?"

Quick Reply: QUESTIONS ABOUT THE 2002 FOR YOU EXBERTS