Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

Installed Mopar PCM

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2004, 12:34 AM
99neon
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Installed Mopar PCM

Just wanted to let everyone know that I installed my PCM this Monday and I must say that it definitely made a difference [8D] I'd say I probably got somewhere around 10hp and the acceleration is much quicker I couldn't really play with it for the first couple days because it had been raining and all I would do is spin the tires everytime I tried to accelerate hard Now I'm trying to find someone to go to the local drag strip with me so I can see how much of a difference all the changes I've made in the past year have made, but no luck so far. Also I got bored the other night and messed around with trying to start my own web page. Not much there, but if anyone wants to take a look, here's the link: http://www.geocities.com/kalanisims/...?1083032797388

Old 04-30-2004, 05:11 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Installed Mopar PCM

Thats cool. I can't wait to hear how well it does at the track.[sm=smiley20.gif]

Quick Reply: Installed Mopar PCM