Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

Pix of mine. its stock but I love it!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2006, 05:37 PM
jacipoo
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Pix of mine. its stock but I love it!!

ORIGINAL: whyte69

*sigh* I'll forgive the fact that you just posted pictures of a chevy on here IF you can tell me what kind of paint you used to do your panelling. I've been toying with the idea of doing it to my own car, but I don't want it to look horrible. Does it change the texture of anything at all? Any fading, smells, or other issues after having it painted?

ahaha Awww i sowwy. Trust me I was devistated cuz i bought that truck all on my own except for the whole being in my name part. i bought it with my own money did all the mods to it and everything. that truck was like my baby LOL

i used regular red and white touch up paint on the interior. it took ALOT of touch up bottles to do the inside.
oH! and make sure you take everything apart and SAND IT DOWN ... otherwise it will crack in the sun

Old 01-31-2006, 03:33 AM
Freerider
Record Breaker

nice looking first gen you got there. The green would look nice to be different but i can see why you would like to get rid of it. Red and black are nice choices... im always afraid of going for a full black car cuz i would get more hate from the racially diverse community i live in (everytime i am at a stoplight im starred down by mexicans and black people... and im always spooked someones gonna pull a gun and cap me at a stop light [8D])

anyways, nice work on the chevy btw

Old 01-31-2006, 03:39 AM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion

I would put my vote in for black! My second choice would be white! HAHA. I personally think black looks the best...but I'm probably biased since my car is black.

Freerider.....your town must be weird....cause I don't get any weird looks.

See........go black!

[IMG]local://upfiles/1628/41E2C4914184430995FDA6488F17ACDE.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-31-2006, 01:04 PM
whyte69
Veteran

black is NICE looking colour save for one fact: it probably shows dirt and scratches the worst. Personally, I'd go with a custom colour that nobody else has got, something you can't get stock. I'd want it to be a flat colour though as oposed to having a gloss in it, so that if it ever gets scratched and you want to patch it up, it won't look funny. If you want a darker colour a nice smoke grey or gunmetal might not look bad ........... or flashy hot pink

Old 01-31-2006, 02:56 PM
chud298
Record Breaker

I always wanted my Neon to be Rolls Royce black and I hated white...but I grew on my white

Old 01-31-2006, 03:05 PM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion

I like white too....see...look at chuds pimp *** ride.

Old 01-31-2006, 03:14 PM
highrevr/tflea
Champion

GO PINK!! lol J/P black is a nice color for neons...just watch for dents or dings cuz black seems to show them well. BTW congrats on the neon! Nice choice.

[IMG]local://upfiles/15699/0A4853F644DE4ACDB49B5D74932CF71F.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Pix of mine. its stock but I love it!!