Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

getting a neon...

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 04:35 PM
esgirl74
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: getting a neon...

I wasnt planning on that, no. I was looking at body kits and stuff earlier lol. I think for now, I'm just going to drive it, save money on gas, go to work and school

*** update***
I am not getting the one I originally said i was. However! I am getting a 02 SXT Neon. It has less miles than the 03, no cigarette burns what so ever, and it has a spoiler. Other than that, it has everything the other one did. And it drives awesome. I am picking it up monday. I cant wait to put my seat covers/steering wheel cover and nick nacks in it [sm=groupwave.gif]

Old 07-29-2006, 03:01 AM
gutted
Veteran

A Neon will probably last longer for you than an SUV will. With not much driving experience (I'm assuming you are young, since you need parental permission to get a car) you're more likely to wreck an SUV than a Neon.

Old 07-29-2006, 09:46 PM
03neonRT
Grand Champion

Congrats on the Neon purchase, your going to love every minute of it!

Old 07-30-2006, 03:05 AM
RadarLove
Record Breaker

I always love the 4x4 crowd and their insistence that 4x4 is better in snow. Without fail, 90% of the vehicles i would see spun off the road were 4x4's with big mudder tires... as I drove by nicely on my motorcycle with studded tires or the Neon with true winter-only tires... LOL

Congrats on the Neon purchase! Mine went through 6 New England winters just fine, Only once or twice did I choose to not make the 150 mile round trip to work in all that time, and only because the roads were ice on my street (lived at the top of a hill).

Best of luck!

Old 07-30-2006, 05:05 AM
esgirl74

I am not going to wreck my neon [8D] Just to make that clear haha. I am probably the safest driver in my age class...my friends have even said that to my parents! But yeah, I know all about the suv in the ditch thing. It is because they have four wheel drive, and think that they are invincible, and can go faster than everyone else because of it. I have actually been driving for 2 years, and just got my license because I finally decided to chalk it up and learn to parallel park. But, its all good ^_^ cant wait to hit the road with my neon. I already told my mom that I am going to be driving around all week, so if we go any place, we are going in my car, and I am driving. I want to hear her b*tch about what I have in it...haha. (BTW I am 18...and my dad signed for the car)

Quick Reply: getting a neon...