Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

2005 Dodge Neon: New Face/Pictures!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2005, 11:53 AM
gredmo
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2005 Dodge Neon: New Face/Pictures!!!

that IS a picture of the 05 SRT4, the front end remains unchanged from 04. however 06/07 is looking to be a diffeerent story.

http://forums.autoweek.com/thread.js...ssageID=229439

Dodge is thinking of dropping the Neon (SX 2.0) all together, and introducing a new name.

I hope they keep the Neon (SX 2.0) and beef up the line with at the very least a coupe, and maybe a drop top.

Old 04-02-2005, 03:47 PM
jimmasterK
Veteran

If that drawing is legit, and if they are keeping the Neon (or simply changing the name) and that is the model...After I see it in person and providing it's not a hatchback...I might forgive Dodge for the Caliber...

Old 04-09-2005, 03:27 PM
gredmo

I like the magnum/charger front end, but at the same time I wish car makers would stop making all their cars look the same.

Old 05-21-2005, 03:27 AM
highrevr/tflea
Champion

Used to be dodge did all the changes 1st wassup w/ that caliber look? The automobile shows one in the geneva auto show it doesnt even look the same except for the front it looks more like a MAZDA 3 wagon w/ a charger/magnum nose. It doesnt look bad, however, Makes me wanna hurl if they are goin to use that as the replacement for the NEON. They Need to get back to why they made the neon in the 1st place instead of glorifying it like everyone else. If neon owners wanted an eagle wagon like SUV on crack we woulda bought them up in the 70s, but Sport Compact market is sellin out to the bigger is better Idea. Thats why Volkswagon Chairman actually met up w/ Chrysler Chairman to discuss the VW chrisis on emphasis of their cars. And the GTI Golfs are going back to the 80s style GTI and rabbits w/ same structured performance. The new ones just didnt appeal to the 1st gen owners.

Quick Reply: 2005 Dodge Neon: New Face/Pictures!!!