Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

I just can't do it

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 01:03 AM
usafr
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I just can't do it

Well,,, I was gonna sell my truck or trade for something a little chaper,,,, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I shopped all week, test drove a couple trucks, even got the paperwork all ready to sign,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and I couldn't do it. I've made a decision,,, the wife will go before my truck will [8D]. My truck just hit 18k miles and I swear this thing has never run smoother or performed better,,,, I mean, this thing will freakin fly, I guess it just took time for the engine to wear in and get seated. The mpg have gotten better to,, 18mpg @ 75mph.

Old 05-04-2007, 01:13 AM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: I just can't do it

ORIGINAL: usafr

Well,,, I was gonna sell my truck or trade for something a little chaper,,,, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I shopped all week, test drove a couple trucks, even got the paperwork all ready to sign,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and I couldn't do it. I've made a decision,,, the wife will go before my truck will [8D]. My truck just hit 18k miles and I swear this thing has never run smoother or performed better,,,, I mean, this thing will freakin fly, I guess it just took time for the engine to wear in and get seated. The mpg have gotten better to,, 18mpg @ 75mph.
HA HA HA

A man and his truck. . .it's a beautiful thing

Old 05-04-2007, 01:16 AM
NickBeek
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Drew

HA HA HA

A man and his truck. . .it's a beautiful thing
HEY, if your gonna quote my T-Shirt you gotta give me credit. I got the matching hat too, my wife is pretty cool about that stuff.

Old 05-04-2007, 01:25 AM
jakebrake
Champion

That what I like to hear[8D], tv dinners aren't to bad after you get used to them

Old 05-04-2007, 01:25 AM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was wondering if you were going to catch that

so is your boy still talking about my R/C truck???[8D]

Old 05-04-2007, 01:36 AM
NickBeek
Record Breaker

We talked about that for a good while on the road home. I think he has forgotten about it for the time being. But you gotta watch that sucker, 6 months form now when it has gone to long term storage in my mind he will bring it up again.

Old 05-04-2007, 02:10 AM
Ben D.
Champion

If it came down to it i could live in a CTD. That wouldn't be so bad. sleep in the bed on good nights the cab on rainy nights.

Old 05-04-2007, 12:26 PM
usafr
All Star

Heck, I was thinking of putting on a fiberglass shell and yanking out the back glass,, heat in the winter, a/c in the summer,,,,,,,,,,,,, now I just gotta find a place to put the toilet. Shes been in Iraq for 6mts now, but I"ve been taking care of Rachelle by myslef for 6mts too, I'm not sure which is more stressful,,, if she keeps bitchin the way she is,,, I may very well have to make the decision,,, the truck or her [:@].

Old 05-04-2007, 03:38 PM
tdmopar59
Grand Champion

Heck, I was thinking of putting on a fiberglass shell and yanking out the back glass,, heat in the winter, a/c in the summer,,,,,,,,,,,,, now I just gotta find a place to put the toilet. Shes been in Iraq for 6mts now, but I"ve been taking care of Rachelle by myslef for 6mts too, I'm not sure which is more stressful,,, if she keeps bitchin the way she is,,, I may very well have to make the decision,,, the truck or her [:@].
toilet????
im an outdoorsman i do my duties outside!!!! [sm=smarty.gif]

Old 05-04-2007, 05:39 PM
Mayfair
Legend

. Shes been in Iraq for 6mts now,

,,, if she keeps bitchin the way she is
I think the first line is the reason for the second.