Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

GREAT ..... gun violence again in MY neighborhood !!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 04:02 AM
Mayfair
Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GREAT ..... gun violence again in MY neighborhood !!!

ORIGINAL: lilfroger

3) I don't know what legalizing drugs would do for the crime rate but I do know what building more PRISIONS would do for it. Here in this area over-crowding is so bad that they regullary have to open the doors and just let them out early. The state has been taken to court a few times for 'inhuman treatment of prisioners'. I still think we need to buy a freaking island in the pacific and just drop them all off. If you get sentenced to life you go away. That will keep these life time magots away from some stupid kid who screwed up and is only going to be in for a year.
The only reason I mentioned legalizing drugs is because probably 50% ( probably more ) are in prison for a drug related erason ... one or another. They either got caught with them, got caught selling them, killed someone over them, ect. If drugs were legal, all of these people would be free, and there wouldn't be any reason to kill each other over them if you could just walk to a distribution center and buy them.

People being able to sue the states over the treatment of prisoners is appauling. IMO, prisoners should have ZERO rights once convicted. If jail was more like "jail" and less like a home away from home perhaps it would be more of a deterrent. I'm all for building more prisons. so long as that's exactly what we build .... PRISONS, and not summer camps.

Old 05-22-2007, 01:06 AM
KenZ
Veteran

I like my Winchester M70 in 30-06 with 4-12 scope. You can run, but you'll only die tired. As for hand guns, I like my Ruger Old Army in .44 cal. black powder. Ever see the damage a .44 round ball will make? All this aside, school violence has happened here in mid-michigan a couple of times in the last school year, with one shooting death done in the parking lot. Do we need more cops? yes. Do we need more jails? yes. Do we need to put some blame on the parents/families of these kids? I think so. To many times I see the parents leave the teaching/discipline to the schools instead of taking the responsibility themselves. Just my opinion.

KenZ

Old 05-22-2007, 02:23 AM
handymanherb
Banned

I took my Model 70 30-06 Bull barreland 75 .22 bull barrelto Sunday school for show and tell, I couldn't tell you what model scope I have but it does have caliper adjustments so you can adjust it on the fly without your eye leaving the scope and a big spring on it, to keep it from being one with your eye.

Old 05-22-2007, 06:35 PM
Ralph78
Professional

ORIGINAL: Drew

.44 mag will put them on the ground quite nicely too

9mm will just **** people off
Yea, but 10 or 12 9mm rounds will shure slow them down, change clips before it's empty and you don't even need to hit the slide to load, there is one in the chamber and your are still ready to rock and roll. (just remember to clean up the dropped clip carefully before reloading).

Ralph

Old 05-23-2007, 05:28 AM
Captain Squalus
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Ralph78

Yea, but 10 or 12 9mm rounds will shure slow them down, change clips before it's empty and you don't even need to hit the slide to load, there is one in the chamber and your are still ready to rock and roll. (just remember to clean up the dropped clip carefully before reloading).

Ralph

While you are poking those 10 ity bity holes in them they have time to put a very big one in you.

Old 05-23-2007, 05:34 AM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

ORIGINAL: Captain Squalus

Ralph

While you are poking those 10 ity bity holes in them they have time to put a very big one in you.
got it all wrong.

a nice 9 x 19 parabellum is great when you take a hollow point fill it with mercury and cap it with wax. got hole???

Old 05-23-2007, 05:42 AM
Captain Squalus
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: bajafun

Ralph

got it all wrong.

a nice 9 x 19 parabellum is great when you take a hollow point fill it with mercury and cap it with wax. got hole???
That wax cap has the posability of causeing a jam plus you have to waste time trying to pick up all your brass evendence that is all over the place.

Old 05-23-2007, 10:33 PM
bloodsugarsexmagic
Professional

Your right on the 9mm.
If the 45 long colt won't do it I also have a 460 Weatherby Mag that will!!! (even if they are standing behind a 3/8" steel plate or 500yds away)

Years ago I took out the radiator of a pimpmoblie caddy fleetwood by way of the trunk lid with it. And I gaurety the most damage to the car was to the seat bottom on the drivers side when that round came through the car next to him.

Oh my god, you are such a machismo. Without a gun, I bet anyone could wipe the strret with your ***. I bet you got beat up alot in high school. Damn dude, I read your posts, and you are so annoying.

Old 05-24-2007, 01:22 AM
lilfroger
Record Breaker

People being able to sue the states over the treatment of prisoners is appauling. IMO, prisoners should have ZERO rights once convicted. If jail was more like "jail" and less like a home away from home perhaps it would be more of a deterrent. I'm all for building more prisons. so long as that's exactly what we build .... PRISONS, and not summer camps.
That is one point I will alway agree w/ you on Fair. If the people in prison has been treating other people 'fair and humanly' they probably wouldn't be in JAIL! I say the US buys a big hurking island and we use that as the federal pen...if you mess up in our country we ship your but there! You have to build your own everything, you have find your own food, you have to do everything. If you are still ALIVE when your sentence is done we will send a boat for you...kind of like what the UK did with Australia

In WA we once had a guy on DEATH freaking row who got a STAY of exicution because he was to fat to hang and he had chosen hanging as his method of excicution. When he went to Walla Walla he weighted under 200 pounds. In prision he ate and ate and ate (all on the tax payers dime by the way) until he was over 400 pounds. The medical staff said there was no way to hang him w/o decapitating him and his legal staff swooped in and said that was cruel and inhuman. The bastard was put on a state-paid diet, including Kindey dialisic because he destroyed his by eating so much until he was thin enough to hang. He ended up dieing in prison of natrual causes while trying to loose enough weight.

Old 05-24-2007, 02:35 AM
Captain Squalus
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: bloodsugarsexmagic

Your right on the 9mm.
If the 45 long colt won't do it I also have a 460 Weatherby Mag that will!!! (even if they are standing behind a 3/8" steel plate or 500yds away)

Years ago I took out the radiator of a pimpmoblie caddy fleetwood by way of the trunk lid with it. And I gaurety the most damage to the car was to the seat bottom on the drivers side when that round came through the car next to him.

Oh my god, you are such a machismo. Without a gun, I bet anyone could wipe the strret with your ***. I bet you got beat up alot in high school. Damn dude, I read your posts, and you are so annoying.
If you don't like my post don't read them!!!
Other than that screw you and your old alais that you still use also.

Quick Reply: GREAT ..... gun violence again in MY neighborhood !!!