Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

GREAT ..... gun violence again in MY neighborhood !!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2007, 05:40 PM
Mayfair
Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GREAT ..... gun violence again in MY neighborhood !!!

This effing BLOWS !!!!

ANOTHER kid took a gun to school and this time the school is RIGHT across the street from my house !! This is the high school that I went to. It's all over the news now.

I see pictures of Steve's beautiful mountain trips, Triton and Drews cribs, the views from Jakebrakes house and I think to myself " these guy's don't even know how good they've got it "

Here's the story ...

http://cbs3.com/topstories/local_story_138113800.html

Count your blessings fellas ....

Old 05-18-2007, 05:43 PM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: GREAT ..... gun violence again in MY neighborhood !!!

oh I know how good I have it. . .where I work more houses are broken in to, stores being robbed, heck, we still find bullets in the parking lot on a weekly basis.

Old 05-18-2007, 05:47 PM
FroneDaddy
Captain

Tell me about it, I'm a dispatcher for the Pa. State Police. I hear/see/dealwith it everyday.

Old 05-18-2007, 05:54 PM
DBLR
Record Breaker

Mayfair,

are you saying that every other house does not own at least one hand gun and or rifle? Around here if a person was to come in to your home with out asking they know they would run a big risk of be shot

Yep your darn right I know how dam lucky I am. What you have going on in your hood is one more reason why I moved from big cities in OR to a small town in north IA to get away from all of the BS.

Old 05-18-2007, 06:20 PM
Mayfair
Legend

I was kinda just venting. I'm sure you fellas know how good you've got it.

Philly's just been getting some bad press lately because of all of the homicides already this year. I think we're #1 in the country right now, I dunno. I swear sometimesI think if they'd just legalize drugs 90% of these problems would dissapear. It's just one "dealer" shooting another "dealer", and unfortunately innocent people get caught in the middle.

Blows ...

Old 05-18-2007, 06:25 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

ORIGINAL: Mayfair

Philly's just been getting some bad press lately because of all of the homicides already this year. I think we're #1 in the country right now, I dunno. I swear sometimesI think if they'd just legalize drugs 90% of these problems would dissapear. It's just one "dealer" shooting another "dealer", and unfortunately innocent people get caught in the middle.

Blows ...
Arizona you do not need a permit to carry a handgun, people tote them around like crazy and there are less shootings because of it. however they have a lot of car thefts they attempted to steal my ram, then they stripped it (my 1500, look at the pics) just last week they took my neighbors 97 ranger. My 2500 was less then 100 feet from his and Ihave the might Truck Club protecting it, I guess they were ametuers looking for the easy steal.

Old 05-18-2007, 06:35 PM
Mayfair
Legend

ORIGINAL: jimmydaleo
they stripped it (my 1500, look at the pics)
LMAO !!!

That was pretty funny seeing your truck without tires and then seeing the "YURSTUCK" plate. Looked like YOU were the one stuck !!

LOL, I know I shouldn't laugh, I just thought that was kinda funny.

Old 05-18-2007, 06:42 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

it really sucked to be stuck. luckily Progressive took care of me immediately and even gave me a rental. they gave me a 2007 f-150 qc 4x4 for a week. truck was a pos but really fun to treat like a baja trophy truck in the arizona desert. Amazing how you can do things in a rental you would never even onsider trying to attempt in your own vehicle.

Old 05-18-2007, 07:03 PM
chukar
Rookie

Sounds like it is time to start packin. Just had some local elections in Oregon. One County has to give pink slips to about 30% of the law enforcement and also open the cells for some of the inmates. Subsequently, applications for concealed permits is up to about 20-30 per day. May not seem like a bunch, but the news said it was almost a 50% increase over previous numbers. They say it is on top of the increased requests since the VT shootings. That caused about a 40% increase.

DBLR - Where did you move away from?

Old 05-18-2007, 07:12 PM
Captain Squalus
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: jimmydaleo

ORIGINAL: Mayfair

Blows ...
Arizona you do not need a permit to carry a handgun, people tote them around like crazy and there are less shootings because of it. however they have a lot of car thefts they attempted to steal my ram, then they stripped it (my 1500, look at the pics) just last week they took my neighbors 97 ranger. My 2500 was less then 100 feet from his and Ihave the might Truck Club protecting it, I guess they were ametuers looking for the easy steal.
Put this in you window.

[IMG]local://upfiles/56817/9D38493E29B244D1AEC110EE86224923.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/56817/D0FCB5D23E6C423697EFBFC16BAEFA75.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: GREAT ..... gun violence again in MY neighborhood !!!