Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Pics of new Megacab

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2007, 05:22 AM
Wish4vip
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Pics of new Megacab

ORIGINAL: Ben D.

hey wish ur from reading PA you sed. Dude I'm from lancaster which is like just a bit south of ephrata and what not. I'm just amking a guess but since you say ur "old mans truck" i'm guessing your prolly right around my age. I'm 18 just graduating high school, from penn manor hihg school if u've ever heard of the place. Kinda cool to meet someone on here that lives so close. I like the cabelas hitch cover. That place is amazing.
Yeah I know that school, my mother graduated from there....a while ago

Yeah I'm in college now. I live just outside of Reading...thank god.

I got that hitch cover for him for Christmas. He could live at that store with all the hunting and fishing gear they have there. He's got more stuff than any 20 men would need for one trip....but it's always good to be prepared.....with plenty of beer [sm=icon_guiness.gif]

Old 05-27-2007, 05:26 AM
Wish4vip

ORIGINAL: jimmydaleo

nice ride.

Thanks! I wish I could take the credit but I can't. He's the one earning and spending the big bucks. I just do the homework for him. And the homework led to me to tell him to sell the ford, look away from the chevy, and get the Dodge. It was all about the motor. Plus that leg room in the back is amazing!!! I'll try to get some good pics tomorrow of the inside.

Old 05-27-2007, 11:56 AM
squirtbottle09
Record Breaker

Well those tires are much more off road then the ones that came on my mega. They are strictly road and move absoulutly no mud.

Old 05-27-2007, 01:08 PM
Ben D.
Champion

yea what college are you going too man, I'm gonna be starting at franklin and marshall come this fall. I can't wait to be done with high school. only four more days thank god.

Old 05-27-2007, 01:09 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

ORIGINAL: squirtbottle09

Well those tires are much more off road then the ones that came on my mega. They are strictly road and move absoulutly no mud.

If you were in Phoeinx, sharx and I can come and helpp you through that situation. three rig aired down with a combined over 2000 ft lbs of torque. mud would be flying. of course the "tread Lightly" rule would be thrown right out the window.

Old 05-27-2007, 03:00 PM
Wish4vip

ORIGINAL: squirtbottle09

Wow you weren't lying! I think I know what kind of tires you are talking about now. Those are probably of the same caliber as the ones that came on my fathers 03 Powerstroke which was also a 4X4. I was helping a friend move out of his house and I had to pull on a grassy spot that was a little wet. In 4 wheel drive (with open diffs front and rear [:@].....stupid Ford) I barely made it out of there. The truck simply sunk in the moist ground. I had all but no steering too.

So I feel your pain. After that he ditched those tires and got BFG A/T KO's in 33's and that was the end of that.

Quick Reply: Pics of new Megacab