Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Black and blue, whats worse? [Edit, new truck pics inside]

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 11:36 AM
speakle
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Black and blue, whats worse?

I also found a guy (private seller) locally selling EXACTLY what I want. 06' ram quad cab in white with the big horn package with only 9k miles on it. Problem is that I dont know how to work buy from a private seller. I listed my truck in news on wheels and auto trader but if it doesnt sell within the next week it will probably be gone. I offered him a deposit but he doenst want to wait a few weeks for mine to sell of course. I could get a loan and just have 2 trucks until mine sells but then I will have to refinance after mine sells because I will be using my equity in my current truck for the new one. Am I missing anything, I have never dealt with a private seller before.

Old 05-31-2007, 02:25 PM
Mayfair
Legend

ORIGINAL: speakle

I could get a loan and just have 2 trucks until mine sells but then I will have to refinance after mine sells because I will be using my equity in my current truck for the new one. Am I missing anything,
That's what you're going to have to do if you really want this truck. Then once you sell your truck, either pay down your new truck, or refinance your new truck. Talk to the lender about what's on your mind and they'll be able to walk you right through it. Happens all the time. No biggie as long as you're prepared to pay for both truck until you sell your first.

Good luck !!

Old 05-31-2007, 03:22 PM
bwrong
Rookie

Black is beatiful but it sucks trying to keep clean. I have a black car and live in a dirt road. Have to wash it everyday.

I also paid less than that for my new 2006. Go to your banker and see if they will float a note for 30-90 days until you sell yours and then redo the note for the duration you need.

Old 05-31-2007, 05:02 PM
minex
Veteran

I purchased a 2007 Patriot Blue Dodge Ram a few months ago and I don't have any issues with it attracting dirt and scratches. Actually, I'm impressed with how well it stays clean, so far.

Old 05-31-2007, 05:51 PM
Mayfair
Legend

Whoa ..... what's all that fancy lettering on the door ??

Old 05-31-2007, 05:57 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

ORIGINAL: Mayfair

Whoa ..... what's all that fancy lettering on the door ??

Nice truck, Debadge...Debadge..!!!! Color is sweet. I guess th total opposite of mine.

Old 05-31-2007, 06:30 PM
minex
Veteran

ORIGINAL: jimmydaleo
Nice truck, Debadge...Debadge..!!!! Color is sweet. I guess th total opposite of mine.
The 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 that I traded for this truck was heavily modified, so it feels odd driving this new one that is completely stock. Trust me... there's a whole list of crap I want to do. Debadging, nerf bars, lift, etc. So far, I've already added the chrome bug deflector and amateur radio. I'll eventually get there though.

Old 05-31-2007, 06:48 PM
Mayfair
Legend

Are you ready to get rid of those rims yet ??

Old 05-31-2007, 08:01 PM
ga_noplugs

ORIGINAL: minex

I purchased a 2007 Patriot Blue Dodge Ram a few months ago and I don't have any issues with it attracting dirt and scratches. Actually, I'm impressed with how well it stays clean, so far.

Ditto Here. Mine is Patriot Blue and a year old now. When it does get scratched its hard to see andscratches buff out REALLY well. Swirl marks are also very hard to see and easy to get rid of.
Mine looks quite clean too even when it isnt.

Old 06-01-2007, 12:48 AM
speakle
All Star

ORIGINAL: Mayfair

ORIGINAL: speakle

I could get a loan and just have 2 trucks until mine sells but then I will have to refinance after mine sells because I will be using my equity in my current truck for the new one. Am I missing anything,
That's what you're going to have to do if you really want this truck. Then once you sell your truck, either pay down your new truck, or refinance your new truck. Talk to the lender about what's on your mind and they'll be able to walk you right through it. Happens all the time. No biggie as long as you're prepared to pay for both truck until you sell your first.

Good luck !!
I do really want the truck but I am so nervous about borrowing more money and having the 2 trucks. What if my truck takes months to sell or I have to take a loss to sell it.[:@]

Quick Reply: Black and blue, whats worse? [Edit, new truck pics inside]